(作者Timothy Wong是香港一位非常資深的系統排列[老師]。我特別用[老師]去形容Timothy是因為他花了很多時間和精力去研習系統排列，但從沒有在人前以老師身份自居。圈內的朋友都知道他幾乎出席每一次我們圈內的朋輩督導練習，單是這一點已經把我和很多人比下去。他是目前香港完成了三次海靈格國際深造課程三位朋友當中的一位；你還能不把他當成[老師]去看待嗎？- Paul Chung)
Bring harmony to your Organisation with
Systemic Organisational Constellations
Systemic Constellations bring light to why you or your organisation cannot enjoy the success and happiness your efforts deserve.
Facilitated by David Mathes
A two day workshop with proceeds donated to
August 16 & 17, 2008.
Fee: HK$2500. Early Bird @ HK$2000 each until August 10,
HK$1500 per person for a group of 3 minimum
Venue: Magis Hall,
Translation into Chinese sponsored by Ninetta So
David has extensive Organisational and Management experience and solid Psychotherapy training and practice. David holds Constellation workshops in
Previous participants at David’s workshops have included:-
· Managing Directors, General Managers
· Entrepreneurs, Family Business owners
· Factory Managers, Project Managers, HR Managers
· School Principals, University Students
· Coaches, Psychologists, Consultants
The reasons they came included:-
· Conflict with business partners or in Family business
· Staff not motivated, stealing or capable people keep leaving
· Company not well organized or to support major decisions
· Not sure if they can trust the customers or the suppliers
· Customers leaving or Company lost their good reputation
· Difficulty in having a career with passion or lacking energy for work
· Difficulty balancing work and family life or finding it hard to retire
Organizational Constellations work with facts, respect for history and personal contribution, and energy to see the different hidden forces and an overview of your situation. They provide a flow of energy that leads Organisations in the direction of resolution of their issues. Based on the work of Bert Hellinger and Gunthard Weber with this you can see a new picture of your situation and this can open the door for resolution. At the workshop you will be welcomed and treated with respect and confidentiality at all times. David believes that everyone’s perception is valid and important.
Whether donating by PayPal or TT remittance, please send an email to Paul Chung
Paul Chung will confirm with you by email upon receipt of donation by UFCO.
Normal Fee HK$2500 each after Aug 10; on-site, $100 extra if allowed.
Act now! Only limited seats available!
Bert Hellinger and Marie-Sophie Hellinger have recently made publicstatements with regard to the state of systemic constellations that webelieve to be inaccurate, and they have taken actions that are ofconcern to us. For this reason we want to clarify the significantdifferences between the understanding and application of systemic workrepresented by Hellinger Sciencia on the one hand and DGƒS (GermanAssociation for Systemic Constellations) and ISCA (InternationalSystemic Constellation Association) on the other.
1. We are deeply indebted to Bert Hellinger's creative work. He hasbeen instrumental in bringing systemic innovation into the world. Itis also true that he has been strongly influenced by other workerspreceding him. He has also been supported faithfully and generously byfriends and students who have contributed significantly to his successover several decades. We know that in addition to Bert Hellinger'snewer contributions, many other facilitators are making usefuldiscoveries and finding refinements for some of his generalizations.We believe that because of these various contributions BertHellinger's achievements are greater than would have been the casewithout them.
We hope that the systemic constellation work will continue to growboth for him and also beyond his personal contributions, just aspsychoanalysis continued to grow beyond Sigmund Freud's originalformulations. We regret that Bert Hellinger currently and increasinglypresents himself as the sole source and transmitter of this great andconstantly unfolding work and neglects to acknowledge the work of manyother significant contributors.
Both DGƒS and ISCA affirm the creative potential of facilitators tocontribute to the development of the work, and we will continue tosupport networking and mutual support among our respective members andthe general public.
2. Both DGƒS and ISCA are non-profit associations of constellationfacilitators whose purpose is to support the continuing development ofthe systemic approach through dialog, networking, mutual learning, andcommunity. Both organizations are dedicated to the vision thatcooperation for the purpose of mutual learning best serves thelong-term success of the systemic constellation work. HellingerSciencia is attempting to copyright the name "Bert Hellinger" and"Family Constellation" and to establish a franchise. While we respecttheir right to do so, at the same time, we regret their decision andtheir methods. Both DGƒS and ISCA will continue to build aninternational community and to offer our services to personsinterested in an "open source" approach to the continuing developmentof this body of thought and work.
3. In earlier years, Bert Hellinger was generous in granting peoplethe right to use his name in developing institutes and trainingprograms. Their work has contributed greatly to his recognition andsuccess. Hellinger Sciencia is now asking some of those people whohave chosen not to join the franchise to forego using the Hellingername. By many reports, the methods used in doing so have violated theprinciples of collegial interaction and have exceeded normal businesspractice. Both DGƒS and ISCA affirm that such methods are aninappropriate application of systemic method and theory, and weexpressly distance ourselves from such methods. Further, we commitourselves to hold to high standards of ethical behavior in dealingwith colleagues and the public.
4. In their personal work with seminar participants and in their workwith the larger themes of collective trauma and victim-perpetratordynamics, Bert and Marie-Sophie Hellinger have practiced interventionsand attitudes that make them immune to the usual and necessarycollegial exchange and the process of professional peer review. Thesemethods have included encouraging what we believe to be inappropriateidealization and use of group exercises historically associated withobedience to totalitarian regimes. We believe such idealization andgroup exercises are unnecessarily provocative and have limitedconstructive effect at best. In addition, these actions can be highlyinsensitive to both the perpetrators and victims of all nations whostill suffer the consequences of events documented by history. Inappropriate and unethical actions are, in our opinion, contrary tothe work as originally formulated by Bert Hellinger and as furtherdeveloped by members of DGƒS and ISCA. We expressly disassociateourselves from such actions and attitudes and urge persons interestedin the continued constructive development of the work to make a cleardistinction between any of Bert and Sophie Hellinger's personalactions that may be construed as being inappropriate or unethical andthe larger field of systemic constellation work.
Hunter Beaumont, PhD, President, ISCA
Heinrich Breuer, PhD. Chair, DGƒS
Albrecht Mahr, MD, Former Chair, DGƒS
Constanze Potschka-Lang, Second Vice-President, ISCA
Jakob Schneider, Chair elect DGƒS
Richard Wallstein, PhD, Vice-President, ISCA
Gunthard Weber, MD, Founder, Former Chair, DGƒS
I’m offering the following used DVDs & Video Tapes for sale. All the proceed will go to a youth centre in Taiwan operated by the SALESIANS OF DON BOSCO called The Catholic Youth City 天主教少年城 . This is the place where Rev JohnWu SDB is serving now. Interested parties please contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org
本人現出售下列易手海靈格系統排列工作坊錄影帶及DVD．所有收入全數捐贈慈幼會胡德賢修士Rev. John Wu SDB目前服務中的台灣天主教少年城。有興趣的朋友可先以電郵和我聯絡，暫時保留DVD或錄影帶，讓你先把捐款交到香港的慈幼會指定為台灣天主少年城，將收據傳回給我以後我便把相關錄影帶或DVD發送給你．郵費由買方負責．
1. Bert Hellinger Demonstration Videos Vol.1-6 Recorded in London in January, 1997. This set of 6 videos is the earliest recording of Bert`s work outside of Germany, available in English language, documenting a demonstration workshop took pace in London in January, 1997. Produced by an award-winning documentary filmmaker, the quality is superb. Hunter was with Bert throughout this workshop. They elegantly tread the fine line between psychotherapy and the care of souls. This video set is a classic, a sure collection item for anyone who is serious about learning / doing systemic constellation work. Original HK$520 per video, total 6 videos. Now HK$ 1,560 for 6 videos.
1997年1月，海靈格首次在德國以外地方攝製的家庭系統排列工作坊錄影帶, 共6卷, 原價全套 HK$ 3,120, 現特價HK$ 1,560
Volume 1 Adoption
Volume 2 Honoring the Dead and Facing Death
Volume 3 Blind Love – Enlightened Love
Volume 4 Grieving for Children
Volume 5 Trans-Generational Systemic Effects
Volume 6 Hidden Family Dynamics
2. Harald Hohnen, Thomas Munzer & Gunthard Weber presented Bert Hellinger’s 1st video recording for workshop in Asia, Taipei October 2001. Volume 1 to 4.
Original HK$ 300 per video, now HK$ 600 for 4 video tapes
海靈格在亞洲第一批攝製的2001年台北系統排列工作坊錄影帶, 共4卷. 原價全套 HK$ 1,200, 現特價HK$ 600.
3. DVDs:- Family Constellations Workshop Series released by The Bert Hellinger Institute of Hong Kong in English / Mandarin or English / Chinese
Disc 1 2002 Hong Kong 香港 Original 原價HK$ 270
Disc 2 2002 Guangzhou 廣州 Original 原價HK$ 270
Disc 3 2002 Beijing 北京 Original 原價HK$ 270
Disc 4 2002 Shanghai 上海 Original 原價HK$ 270
Disc 5 2003 Hong Kong 香港 Original 原價HK$ 150
Disc 6 2003 Beijing 北京Original 原價HK$ 270
Disc 7 2003 Nanjing 南京Original 原價HK$ 270
Original HK$ 1,770 for 7 volumes, now HK$ 900.
原價全套HK$ 1,770現特價HK$ 900
4. DVDs:- ‘The Art of Helping’, Family Constellations Workshop & Learning Circle by Bert Hellinger 2003 Taiwan (In Mandarin). Original NT 2,100 / HK$ 510, now HK$ 260
“助人的藝術” 海靈格大師家族排列法研討會及學習圈, 台北 2003年
全套4集DVD共8只牒片. 原價全套NT 2,100 / HK$ 510, 現特價 HK$ 260
Volume 1 - 2 DVDs
Volume 2 - 3 DVDs
Volume 3 - 2 DVDs
Volume 4 - 1 DVD
5. DVDs:- ‘Children, Mirror of the Family’, Family Constellations Workshop by Bert Hellinger March 2004 in Taiwan (In Mandarin), One volume – 4 DVDs , original NT 1,200 / HK$ 290, now HK$ 150.
“孩子-家庭的鏡子” 海靈格大師家族排列法研討會, 台北 2004年3月
全套DVD共4只牒片. 原價全套NT 1,200 / HK$ 290, 現特價 HK$ 150
Paul Chung 鍾梁輝
29 January, 2008
Dec. 14th - 16th, Introduction to Family Constellation, Cheng Lap Fung, Xian, China
Dec 18th - 23rd, Foundation of Systemic Constellation with Cheng Lap Fung, Guangzhou, China
Feb 27th - 3rd, 2008 Master Training in Constellation with Dr. Hunter Beaumont, Hong Kong , China
Apr 24th - 29th, 2008 Foundation of Systemic Constellation with Cheng Lap Fung, Guangzhou, China
Jun 6th - 8th, 2008 Trance phenomenon and Constellation with Heinrich Breuer, Hong Kong/China
Jun 26th - Jul 1st, 2008 Intermediate Training in Systemic Constellation with Cheng Lap Fung, Guangzhou, China
Sep 16th - 21st, 2008 Interrupted Reaching Out Movement with Frank Gallenmuller, Hong Kong/China
Nov 3rd - 9th, 2008 Advanced Training in Systemic Constellation with Wilfred Nelles, Hong Kong/China
Dr. Hunter Beaumont
A graduate of the University of California at Los Angeles and the School of Theology at Claremont, Calif., Hunter Beaumont, Ph.D., began his psychotherapeutic career at the Gestalt Therapy Institute of Los Angeles, where he served as president and as a member of the training faculty. A licensed clinical psychologist, in 1980, he accepted a guest professorship in clinical psychology at Ludwig-Macimillian's University in Munich, Germany, teaching graduate courses in Gestalt Therapy and Object Relations Theory. In addition to training and supervising psychotherapists, he has developed an integrated, interdisciplinary approach to treating psychosomatic illnesses and relationship issues.
He became interested in the work of Bert Hellinger in 1990 and has been collaborating with him
since 1993. He is the co-author with Bert Hellinger and Gunthard Weber of Love's Hidden
Symmetry, the first book in English to present these ideas, and has been instrumental in making this
work available in the English speaking world. Dr. Beaumont has been a principle participant in the
development and dissemination of Hellinger's work.
Hunter Beaumont has a special interest in early infant-caregiver relationships and his ambition is to
integrate systemic constellation with psychotherapy.
Master Training Program (Feb 27— Mar 3rd, 2008 )
complete review and integration of constel lation work
This is the first time ever Dr. Hunter Beaumont come to Hong Kong and China. He’ll be leading an
experienced learning group in which most of them are practicing family constellation in these region.
We’d only accept less than 40 participants in this learning opportunity. You will be able to exchange
ideas and build friendship with people who are working in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore and
other Asia Pacific countries.
Dr. Hunter Beaumont will be giving his insights on various topics:
• Phenomenological Postures
• Reflection on Consciences of various levels
• Child’s soul—latest research on child development
• Meaning of Soul, and education of Soul
• Order of Love— Couple’s, Parents and Children, and larger system
• Movement of Soul and Movement of Spirit-mind as developed by Bert Hellinger
• Integration of psychotherapy and constellation
• Therapeutic postures…. And much more.
• Latest development of International Systemic Constellation Association.
Participants has the opportunities to work personally, receiving supervision and/or asking difficult
questions facing constellation. It’s an opportunity to be touched both on professional level and spiritual
Family Constellations Master Training Workshop
with Dr. Hunter Beaumont
Date: F e b 2 7 t h — M a r 3 r d , 2 008
(Suitable for people familiar with constellation, and ready to use it as a tool to help
Time : 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Venue : Jordan Room, Eaton Hotel, Nathan Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
6 Day—Master Training Program
EARLY BIRD BEFORE 15TH, JAN,2008 HKD 12,800
AFTER 15TH JAN, 2008 HKD 13,800
Seminars are limited to 30 participants only, there’ll be an evaluation process to ensure participants possessing sufficient level of learning. Please send your application first, you may pay only after our personal notification.
Additional discount available if taking Guni Baxa Workshop in January together
Enquiry and Enrolment:
Please contact Ms Carol Leung
Tel : (852) 6370 6370
Fax : (852) 3592 5740
Email : email@example.com
Webpage : www.systemicsolutions.hk
龔貝莎博士Dr. phil. Guni Leila Baxa
結構派系統排列 (2008年1月11-13日 )
(本工作坊為系統排列導師認證學分課程，8 學時/天，共3 天。）
日期: 2008 年1 月11-13 日 (星期五、六、日)
時間: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
地點: 深圳 羅湖區 愛國路4006 號
住宿: 約RMB 300 /晚
2007年 12月15日前報名 學費 RMB 3,900
2007年 12月15日後報名 學費 RMB 4,800
個案費 RMB 500
電話 : 01380 8856569
傳真 : (0755) 25514753
電郵 ： firstname.lastname@example.org
電話 : (852) 92342271
傳真 : (852) 35925740
電郵 : email@example.com